Friday, July 8, 2016

Visitor from Germany

Christoph Muller
Drainage problems persist







Our friend from Germany, Christoph Muller, made a drive of 195 miles from Wallace, NC, where he was visiting for business purposes, to play with us at Miller Park. He has business in the Carolinas from time to time and tries to join us whenever he is able. He is a good shooter and a very good pointer in addition to being an all-around nice guy. We always enjoy seeing him and look forward to the next time. Here is an email he sent today:

Hello all,

I will go back to Germany today but I don’t want to leave the Carolinas without thanking everyone I met last Sunday at Miller Park for the warm welcome and the joy and fun I had playing with you.

I surely will do this again at my next opportunity.

Best regards


Christoph

No comments: